This time I decided to do Breakfast Burritos, because who DOESN'T like a good burrito filled with eggs and cheese and other good things? I made mine with sausage, bacon, and ham because I love the mixed breakfast burritos at Betos. These aren't as big but that's probably a good thing.
1 dozen eggs
¼ c. cream or milk
Your choice of protein (sausage, bacon, ham)
Tater tots or hash browns
Burrito sized tortillas
1. Bake tater tots according to package directions.
2. Break eggs into blender, add milk or cream. Whip together.
3. Scramble eggs in skillet. I like to make them a little more “dry” than I would normally.
4. In tortilla assemble burrito. I add approx. 1 egg, 4 tater tots, 2-3 T enchilada sauce, meat according to your taste or not at all, and ¼ c. cheese.
5. Roll into tortilla. Wrap in foil
6. Freeze in a single layer in the freezer. Add to freezer bags when frozen.
7. To eat: Unwrap foil. Wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave 1-2 minutes, until warmed through, or heat in regular oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.