Print button

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This dip is quite possibly the best Spinach Artichoke Dip in the world! OK, maybe not the world but it's pretty darned good. I don't have the NI on it nor do I want it...I'm sure it would make me feel guilty and I would end up avoiding the cheesy goodness. Not going to happen!

Spinach Artichoke Dip

1 box frozen spinach thawed and drained
1 14 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts chopped (you can use plain but it's not as good)
1 cup shredded Parmesan/Romano blend
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
10 oz prepared Alfredo Sauce (I like the 4 cheese blend)
1 t. minced garlic
4 oz softened cream cheese

Preheat the oven to 350.

Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Spread mixture into a small greased baking dish. 8x8 works well. Bake 30 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.

*I like to crush up garlic croutons and sprinkle on the top with a little more Parmesan cheese. This will give the dip a little extra crunch. Totally up to you.

Serve with tortilla chips or pita wedges.

No comments: