Print button

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins



It just felt like fall today so I pulled out the pumpkin. I despise making cookies because I hate standing there and changing cookie sheets etc and I wasn't really in the mood for cake (astonishing I know) so I decided to make muffins instead.

I burned the first pan because I forgot to set the timer but the second pan came out perfect. Just the right combo of spices, pumpkin and chocolate. Yum.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

4 egg
2 cups sugar
16 oz pure pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup canola oil
3 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp salt
12 oz chocolate chips

1. In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth

2. Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin

3. Fold in chocolate chips

4. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full

5. Bake at 400 for 16-17 minutes

Servings: 30

Cooking Times
Cooking Time: 17 minutes

Oven Temperature: 400°F

Calories 219.35; Total Fat 11.62g; Total Carbohydrates 27.74g; Fiber 0.94g;Protein 2.52g

No comments: