1/2 c. seedless blackberry spreadable fruit or preserves
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
Dash ground cinnamon
pinch red pepper flakes
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Montreal steak seasoning
blackberries (I used frozen, they hold their shape better than most berries and are way cheaper than fresh)
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, lemon juice, soy sauce, cinnamon and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and stir over low heat until the preserves melt. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of chicken with steak seasoning.
- Grill 8 min per side on a medium flame or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve with sauce and blackberries