Print button

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, August 7, 2010

S'more Brownies

This is not really a recipe...it's too easy to be called that, it's more of a "technique". Maybe not even that but it is YUMMY!

After I put it all together and took it to my in laws thinking I was so clever my sister in law said "Oh did you see this on picky-palate.com? I didn't but when I went to check it out I discovered that I wasn't the only one with a grand idea so check it out over there as well. Here's the link: http://picky-palate.com/2010/05/31/smores-stuffed-brownies/

At any rate it's super easy, just layer and go! The hardest part is waiting for it to completely cool which I discovered the hard way is absolutely necessary. Also, line your pan with parchment paper, spray the paper with PAM and then layer. You will be able to lift the whole kit and kaboodle out and cutting will be HUGELY simplified.

S'More Brownies

1 box brownie mix or your favorite recipe for 9X13 pan
graham crackers
milk chocolate chips
big marshmallows

1. Prepare brownie mix. Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the bottom of the pan.
2. Layer graham crackers directly over batter
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips all over crackers; about 1 cup
4. Line marshmallows over chocolate chips. Cute little rows...
4. Pour remaining batter over marshmallows
5. Bake 28-30 min or until toothpick comes out mostly clean
6. Let cool completely....agony.
7. Lift out of pan and cut into small pieces

No comments: