Print button

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, December 26, 2016

Zupa's Chicken Enchilada Soup Taste a Like

Zupa's Chicken Enchilada Chili Soup Taste a Like

I have a really hard time going into Zupa's and plunking down $6 for a bowl of soup that I'm pretty sure I can recreate at home and feed a bunch of people for the same cost. So, this is my version of Zupa's Chicken Enchilada Soup. I combined a couple of different online recipes and after a couple of versions am now calling it my own.

Zupa's Chicken Enchilada Chili a'la Jiggle
serves 6-8

2 cups cooked chicken breast shredded or diced into small pieces
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can cream of chicken soup
15 oz tomato sauce
4 oz can green chiles
1 12 oz bag frozen white corn
1 T. minced garlic
2 T. chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp back pepper
1/2 cup sour cream
Cheese for garnish

Add all ingredients except sour cream to crock pot. Let come to temp and cook on low a couple of hours. 15 minutes before serving add sour cream. Serve with cheddar cheese and tortilla strips.

*Chicken broth to thin to desired consistency.

1 15 oz can Cannelini beans, rinsed and drained

No comments: